How to setup Ivacy VPN on OpenSUSE Leap pptp
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection
- A Premium Ivacy VPN account. If you haven’t subscribed yet, click here to subscribe to Ivacy VPN
Work securely and anonymous on your OpenSUSE Leap with Ivacy VPN. The following tutorial will teach you how you can set up Ivacy VPN using the PPTP protocol.
- Access the Application Launcher and open Yast.
- Scroll down and select Network Settings.
- Go to Global Options then select Network Manager Service option under Network Setup Method.
- Click Wired Connections then select Settings.
- Click Add to add a VPN connection then select PPTP from the drop-down list.
- Enter the following information:
• Enter Connection name: Ivacy VPN
• Enter Gateway: ukm1.dns2use.com (you can use your desired server address here, in order to see the complete list click here)
• Enter Username provided by Ivacy VPN
• Enter Password provided by Ivacy VPN
- Click Advanced option and check the following options under it:
• Allow BSD compression
• Allow Deflate compression
• Allow TCP Header compression
• Click OK
- Click OK and close the Networks window.
- Click Wired Connections and select the newly created VPN connection then click Connect to enable Ivacy VPN.
- You are now connected to Ivacy VPN!