How to setup Ivacy VPN PPTP on Manjaro 18.1.5
You can enjoy better internet security and freedom on your Manjaro 18.1.5 OS with Ivacy VPN. Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection
- A Premium Ivacy VPN account. If you haven’t subscribed yet, click here to subscribe for Ivacy VPN
Here’s a complete tutorial that you can follow to configure the Ivacy VPN:
- Click on the Networks Icon and select Configure Network selection option.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to add a VPN connection and select ‘Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)’ as your connection type.
- Enter the following information:
• Enter Connection name: IvacyVPN
• Enter Gateway: ukm1.dns2use.com (you can use your desired server address here, in order to see the complete list click here)
• Enter Username provided by IvacyVPN
• Enter Password provided by IvacyVPN
- Click the Advanced option and check the following options under it:
• Allow BSD compression
• Allow Deflate compression
• Allow TCP Header compression
• Click OK
- Click Save and close Networks window.
- Now, click Networks Icon and select the newly created VPN connection, click Connect button to connect to Ivacy VPN.
- You are connected to Ivacy VPN now!