How to Configure Ivacy on Zyxel Router (PPTP)
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- VPN Supported Router.
- Own a premium Ivacy account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here)The following image shows how your VPN setup will look like.
1a. Shows an Ethernet connect from router to computer.
1b. Shows wireless connection from router to computer.
- Open your router’s settings page and enter the details mentioned below.
• Place a check on “Enable”.
• Place a check on “Use Internet Access”.
• Description: Ivacy.
• Type: PPTP.
• Connect via: Broadband connection (ISP).
• Server address: You may refer to our server list from here.
• Login name: Ivacy username.
• Password: Ivacy password.
• Authentication algorithm: CHAP.
• Adjust TCP-MSS automatically.
- Once you have entered all the mentioned details, click “Apply”.
- After the settings have been applied, you can check your connection status via the dashboard. You should now be connected to Ivacy.You are connected with Ivacy VPN. Enjoy Privacy with Ivacy.