Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how you can configure Ivacy on a Trendnet router using PPTP protocol.
Enter or copy-paste http://192.168.10.1 into your web browser. You router will ask you to enter your username and password. Use the default credentials and hit “Login”.
Default username: admin
Default password: admin
Next, click “Advanced” on the menu present on the left-hand side of your screen.
Now, click “Administration” right below “Advanced” and then click on the “Setup” sub-tab.
Once you enter the “Setup” tab, you will need to manually modify settings for the connection. Here is how to do it:
- Connection Type: From drop down menu select “PPTP”
- PPTP Server: Enter the address of your desired VPN server click here to get server list:
- Protocol of Physical Connection: Select “DHCP“
- DNS Servers: In the first box “22.214.171.124” and in the second box, “126.96.36.199“
- Username: Enter your registered with Ivacy
- Password: Enter your password set by you, during your registration with Ivacy
- On Demand Mode: Select “Disabled“
- Keep Alive Mode: Select “Enabled“
- MTU: Type “1452“