Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection.
- VPN Supported Router.
- Own a premium Ivacy account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here).
This image shows how your VPN setup will look like:
1a. Shows an Ethernet connection from router to computer.
1b. Shows wireless connection from the router to the computer.
- Login to your Padavan control panel. To do so, type http://192.168.1.1/ in your browser and login with your router username and password.
- Click the VPN Server tab on the left menu and then click VPN Client tab in the top menu bar.
- Click Add a profile to create a new VPN profile.
- Edit the setting fields as follows:
• Enable VPN Server: Enabled
• VPN Server Protocol: PPTP
• MPPE Encryption: MPPE 128
• Broadcast Traffic: Disabled
• VPN Client IP Pool: 192.168.1.251-192.168.1.254
• Username: Your Ivacy username (email)
• Password: Your Ivacy password
• Auto-reconnection (if available): Yes
• VPN Server: Enter one of the hostnames listed here
- Click Apply.
- Now that you’ve created a profile, you can establish your Ivacy connection.
You are connected with Ivacy VPN. Enjoy Privacy with Ivacy.