Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection.
- VPN Supported Router.
- Own a premium Ivacy account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here)
- Access your router control panel and click on‘Internet’on the left panel.
- Select‘PPTP’tab from the top menu.
- In ‘WAN interface type’ field select‘Dynamic IP Address’.
- Leave‘Hostname’and ‘MAC Address’ fields blank.
- Under‘PPTP Settings’,enter your Ivacy ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ as provided by Ivacy.
- InService IPaddress field, insert desired server IP. Please follow this link to convert the Server Address into Server IP: https://support.ivacy.com/kb/how-to-get-server-ip-or-convert-hostdomain-name-to-ip-address/
– Note: We do not provide server IPs, we only have server addresses. Please follow this link for server addresses: https://support.ivacy.com/kb/manual-setup-hostname-list/
- Set‘Connection ID’to ‘0’ and in ‘MTU’ field enter value ‘1400’
- In‘Type’field select ‘Keep Connection’ from the drop down menu and then click ‘Apply’. You Are Done!
You are connected with Ivacy VPN. Enjoy Privacy with Ivacy.