How to Configure VPN on TP-Link Router Manually
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You have a working internet connection
- A Premium Ivacy VPN account. If you haven’t subscribed yet, click here to subscribe for Ivacy VPN
To configure Ivacy please follow the given instructions:
- Access your router control panel and click on ‘Network’ from the left panel and then click ‘WAN’.
- In ‘WAN Connection Type’ select ‘PPTP/Russia PPTP’ from drop down menu.
- Type in your Ivacy ‘Email’ and ‘Password’ in respective fields as registered with Ivacy.
- Select ‘Dynamic IP’.
- In ‘Service IP Address’ field Insert your desired server address in ‘VPN Server’. Click here to get the complete server list.
- Choose whether you would like to be reconnected manually, on demand or always.
- When you have done the above, click on “Save”. You Are Done!
- VPN connection will establish in few seconds.
If you face any issue in Ivacy VPN connection setup, then please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team or email us at [email protected]