How to Configure Ivacy on ASUS Router (PPTP)
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection.
- VPN Supported Router.
- Own a premium Ivacy account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here)To configure Ivacy using PPTP, please follow the given instructions:
- Access your router control panel and click on ‘WAN’ under ‘Advance settings’
- Under ‘Internet Connection’ tab change ‘WAN Connection Type’ to ‘PPTP’ from the drop down menu.
- Apply the following settings:
• Enable WAN : Yes
• Enable NAT : Yes
• Enable UPNP: Yes
• Get the WAN IP automatically: Yes
- Under ‘WAN DNS Settings’, set ‘Connect to DNS server automatically’ to ‘No’ and insert following DNS 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Under ‘Account Settings’ Enter your Email and Password
- Set the ‘PPTP Option’ encryption to Auto from the drop down menu.
- Insert your desired server address in ‘VPN Server’. Click here to get the complete server list.
- Click ‘Apply’. You Are Done!If you face any issue in configuring Ivacy then please contact our Customer Support Team or email us at [email protected] for any further assistance.