How to Configure Ivacy on TotoLink Router (PPTP)
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection.
- VPN Supported Router.
- Own a premium Ivacy account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here)
This image shows how your VPN setup will look like.
- Go to “Network” and then click on “WAN Settings”.
• In the WAN type menu, choose “PPTP/Dual WAN access PPTP”.
• Enter your Ivacy username in the required field.
• Enter your Ivacy password.
• Enter your desired server address in ‘Server IP/Domain Name Address’. Click here for the complete server address list.
- Now configure the below settings:
• Check “Enable MPPE Encryption” and “Enable MPPC compression”.
• Select “DHCP client”.
• Select “Set DNS Manually” and add the following DNS servers:
• DNS1: 220.127.116.11
• DNS2: 18.104.22.168
• DNS3: 22.214.171.124
- Save the changes and apply them.
You are connected with Ivacy VPN. Enjoy Privacy with Ivacy.