How to Configure Ivacy Applet on DD-WRT Router
This section will focus on aiding you to set up Ivacy’s router applet on your wireless DD-WRT router.
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection.
- VPN Supported Router.
- A router that supports PPTP, OpenVPN TCP, and OpenVPN UDP protocols.
- Own a premium Ivacy account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here)
To set up Ivacy’s router applet on your DD-WRT router, follow these simple instructions:
- Access your router’s panel by entering 192.168.1.1 in the browser of your choosing.
- Select Administration > Commands.
- Enter the following command:
eval `wget -q -O – ‘http://router.ivacy.com/cgi-bin/applet-cgi.py’`
- Once the command has been executed, you will be notified when the installation is complete.
- Go to Status > My Page > Enter your Ivacy VPN credentials. Click Save.
- Select your desired protocol i.e. PPTP, OpenVPN UDP or OpenVPN TCP.
- Select Server and then click Save. Click Connect to establish a connection. (It may take few seconds to establish a connection)
- Once a connection has been established, the Status box will change to Connected.Congratulations! You have successfully set up Ivacy’s router applet on your DD-WRT router.