There are some instances when an order placed by you for Ivacy is declined by the payment processor. Here are some of the possible reasons:
- You ordered from a country other than where your credit card is registered.
- The personal details entered by you do not match the details associated with the card.
- The billing address entered by you was incorrect
- You ordered while using a proxy IP address or a VPN service.
- You have reversed a transaction for fraud in the past.
- If you are paying by Paypal, you may have specified a billing address that does not match the address on file at Paypal.com.
Once declined, the payment will be automatically transferred back to the customer’s account.
Should your order get declined, it’s recommended to place a new order by visiting Ivacy website at https://www.ivacy.com/buy-vpn/
If you’re sure all data provided by you during the order process was correct, then it makes sense to choose a different payment processor or a payment method for your new order.
If you still face any problems then there is nothing to worry about, you can contact us 24/7 via live chat, or you could drop us an email at [email protected]. Please identify the reason behind the decline so we can try to get your order accepted.