Refund and cancellation of your subscription will be dealt with Playstore.
To help you out, please use the following steps from Playstore:
Google may give refunds for some Google Play purchases, depending on the refund policies described below. You can also contact the developer directly.
- If a purchase was accidentally made by a friend or family member using your account, request a refund on the Google Play website.
- If you find a Google Play purchase on your card or other payment method that you didn’t make and that wasn’t made by anyone you know, report unauthorized charges within 120 days of the transaction.
- If your refund request has been approved, see how long your refund will take.
- Open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.