How to Configure Ivacy on TP-Link Router (PPTP)
Before you begin, please make sure that:
- You must have an active internet connection.
- VPN Supported Router.
- Own a premium Ivacy account (If you do not already own one, you can buy a subscription from here)To configure Ivacy please follow the given instructions:
- Access your router control panel and click on ‘Network’ from the left panel and then click ‘WAN’.
- In ‘WAN Connection Type’ select ‘PPTP/Russia PPTP’ from drop-down menu.
- Type in your Ivacy ‘Email’ and ‘Password’ in respective fields as registered with Ivacy.
- Select ‘Dynamic IP’.
- In ‘Service IP Address’ field Insert your desired server address in ‘VPN Server’. Click here to get the complete server list.
- Choose whether you would like to be reconnected manually, on-demand or always.
- When you have done the above. click on “Save”.
You Are Done..! VPN connection will establish in a few seconds.If you face any issue in Ivacy VPN connection setup, then please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team or email us at [email protected]