You can configure Ivacy on your Amazon Fire TV. Follow these simple steps to enable VPN capability on your devices.
- Change your Amazon account location to the U.S.
- Set up Ivacy on your router.
How to Change Your Amazon Account Location to the U.S?
While you are logged in with your Amazon account
- Click on “Your Account” and click “Manage Your Content and Devices”
- Open Settings tab, in Country Settings click on Change button and set country to United States.
- If you are a U.S. resident, enter your address details. Otherwise, enter dummy data.
How to Set Up Ivacy on Your Router?
Once you are done with the process of changing your Amazon account location to the U.S., all you have to do is to set up Ivacy on your router and select a US-based server.
Click on the link below to quickly setup Ivacy on your router with a US-based server.